The EB-PU1007B offers larger-than-life images from a sleek, powerful projector that’s easy to install. The most compact within Epson’s Pro Series, it’s compatible with a wide range of optional powered lenses, including a zero offset, .35 ultra short-throw lens.
Delivering best-in-class color brightness, with 7,000 lumens of color brightness and 7,000 lumens of white brightness, this 3-chip, 3LCD projector features a virtually maintenance-free 20,000 hour laser light source and air filter.
Full HD WUXGA resolution and 4K Enhancement Technology (1920 x 1200 x 2) mean you get crystal-clear, lifelike images. Built-in NFC function reduces the time to install and commission multiple projectors. And a clip-on optional external camera allows access to powerful automated tools including auto color calibration, screen matching of multiple projectors, tiling assist for edge blends, and the stacking assist function.
- Projection System: High-aperture Epson® 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Projection Method: Front/rear/ceiling mount
- Color Brightness: 7,000 lumens
- Native Resolution: WUXGA with 4K Enhancement (1920 x 1200 x2)
- Laser light source: up to 20,000 hours of use