Epson FX-2190II N
The Epson FX-2190II N Network Impact Printer offers the durability and productivity needed for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 9-pin, wide-format impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 738 cps. Their up-to-12-million-character ribbon cartridge reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P®, IBM® PPDS and MICROLINE® printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
- Printing Technology: 9-pin, serial impact dot matrix
- Print Speed: up to 738 cps (12 cpi)
- Paper Feed Speed: 45 milliseconds per 1/6"; 5.3" per second continuous feed
- Paper Width: Single Sheet: 3.9" to 16.5"; Continuous: 4.0" to 16.0"; Cut-sheet Feeder: 7.2" to 16.5"
- Envelopes: Envelope No.6; Envelope No.10